When you purchase our products you are granted immediate access to them INCLUDING THE FULL SOURCE CODE. This means that it is impossible for us to process a true return the way you can with a physical product. When we issue a refund it means that you have effectively obtained our products for free. Thus, to prevent abuse we have adopted a strict refund policy.
If you have problems getting our products to work as documented on our website, we will be happy to provide a full refund within 30 days of the original purchase. After 30 days, no refunds will be issued.
However, before a refund will be granted, you must allow us to try and help solve any problem you have by opening a support ticket. This means that you must work with us in good faith to allow us to resolve the issue for you. It also means that you must cooperate with us when we ask you to activate and deactivate plugins and themes, turn on debugging to generate log files, retrieve and send us log files, communicate with your hosting provider when we request you to do so and allow us to access your system (both the WordPress dashboard and your back-end via FTP) if we feel we need to be more hands-on to troubleshoot the issue.
When requesting a refund
Please ensure that ALL the following conditions are met to ensure eligibility for a refund:
- You are within the first 7 business days of the original purchase of the plugin.
- Your server met the requirements needed for the item to function properly e.g. WooCommerce is installed and activated, Imagick Extension is installed and activated on your server, etc.
- You have used the item for its intended function and purpose (check the item description), e.g. is the item meant to be compatible with your WordPress software version?
- You have purchased, installed and tested the plugin on your site.
- You have contacted our support, allowed us to attempt to solve your issues and we are unable to resolve your issue.
- You agree to disable the plugin and uninstall it from your site if the refund request is granted.
- You agree that:
- we only honour refund requests at our sole discretion.
- before granting the request, you must give us full access to troubleshoot the issue, if we deem it necessary.
- by buying the plugin from our site, you have accepted that this refund policy stands and you relinquish any rights to subject this policy to any questions, judgment or legal action.
- we can not be held liable to cover any exchange rates difference between the time you purchased the plugin and the time you get refunded.
- we reserve the right to update this policy at any time, without prior notice to you or any entity, as we deem fit for our company.
Refund Policy Exceptions
We stand behind our products and will assist you in solving any problem you have, but we also expect you to adequately understand what you are purchasing and why. Before finalizing your purchase make sure you read the entire product description and any documentation available in the documentation area on our website – this will allow you to better understand the product you are purchasing.
Refunds will not be granted if:
- you no longer wish to use the plugin.
- You temporarily needed it but don’t need it anymore.
- you reported an issue but do not wish to cooperate with us to help troubleshoot.
- you requested a new feature that is not present in the actual software sold.
- you misunderstood the scope of our plugin’s functionality and request a feature that the plugin, as is, does not possess.
- your environment is not running the minimum versions of PHP, WordPress, our plugin and its add-on(s) (if available).
- you have obtained at least one refund from us and then proceed to purchase additional software from us later. (This ensures that customers do not get our latest software for free on a regular basis by continually claiming refunds.)
Refunds & Third-party plugins/themes
Our plugin works well but may conflict with a third-party plugin/theme that prevents it from running smoothly. This is understandable as there are hundreds of thousands of themes & plugins within the WordPress ecosystem. Technical issues caused by other plugins, add-ons, themes or snippets do not qualify as the right grounds for a refund.
If it is determined that you are using another plugin that conflicts with our plugin we will offer a refund solely at our discretion. It is not an automatic entitlement (though we sometimes issue refunds for this situation.)
Here’s a list of plugins in our known incompatibility list located here. Please check this list before purchasing to ensure that you are not using these plugins!